Monday, July 18, 2005

Stoned @ Werk - After Hours

So... it's 8:15 p.m. and I've unwittingly broken into my office. I don't have keys to my apartment and my common-law boyfriend is nowhere to be found. It is my suspicion that he is at the bar getting semi-drunk on an empty stomach (he doesn't usually eat without me). But I was panicked for a moment wherein I stupidly (thanks Christopher!) opened the window to get some of the air conditioning out (yes I am a horrible beast) and triggered our alarm system. It was quite the commotion! But fortunately, I have the code so I was able to deactivate it. Now I'm just sitting here listening to some music and writing my blog. Just relaxing before I go over to the bar and get really upset with Ryan. Hopefully he'll be smart and leave quickly because I don't want to scold him in front of his workmates. Still... he should have known better. Wow! My grammer is quite good whilst I am high. How very interesting. I said "interesting" in such a way in which I pronounced every single syllable.

1 Comments:

Blogger Frosted said...

eh heh, sorry about that alarm thing. Didn't think of it, and neither did YOU'RE high ass either ;)

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home