Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I think I'm a bit more normal this time.

Tried to see Wolfparade last night at the Horseshoe, but the show was oversold and there was nary a scalper in sight. Ryan and I still stood outside hopin', but eventually just settled for a drink inside the front. Ryan even remembers seeing the tickets on sale when they were first released, but at the time he wasn't sure if he wanted to see them yet. Who is Wolfparade one may ask? They remind me of Modest Mouse, but that's as far as my musical resources can take me. They're not as hard as MM, though.

Study week is next week - and HALLOWEEN. Maybe I'll make a cool costume during my time off. That would be a neat project! Maybe I'll buy a sewing machine since I've always wanted to learn how to make my own clothes. Hmm...

My down feelings about school have subsided at the moment, and I'm enjoying a relieving wave of much needed calm. Just got an e-mail from my friend Lydia - the first friend I made in high school, and she passed her MCATs which means she'll be eligible for medical school. I can't even find the words to describe how proud of her I am... While I do not see them very often and don't really have much in common with them, my friends from Scarborough are the smartest, dearest friends, and I'm so lucky to know them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home