Friday, November 04, 2005

Speaking in Tongues

I got a call the other night from the mysterious Datura. I hadn't heard from her in so long, I couldn't even recognize her voice! Of course, she had also just called after I smoked a large huminahumina and I wasn't exactly in the soundest state of mind. I did try to however, remember as much as I could the contents of our conversation so I could report it to you as she is far far far too busy and fabulous to talk to anyone right now.

So basically, she's totally lovin' the designer rug/carpet industry. She says it's comme une gallerie d'arte. French is so fucking sexy. She's been learning the ropes (and there's "sooooo" much to learn), and she's taken up a project to create a new website for them. I telt her, I sais, "Kellie, ye ken thet thair harvestin yir youth, don't ye? They're gonnae squeeze ivray last drop ay trendiness oot ay ye." And she laughed. And I didn't say it like that, I just finished re-re-re-re-re-reading Trainspotting (the problem with re-reading books is that because they're so familiar, u can read them really fast so even if you start off only flipping through it on the can, three days later, ur finished the whole thing). I reminded her about the Christmas party though, so she has no excuses not to be present. Near the end of the conversation, Khan puked everywhere so the last minute basically sounded like this: "Awwwwwwww... OHHHH!!!hhhh... Khaaaaannn... ohhh... AwwwWWwwwww!" I don't think Khan's adjusting to K's new schedule very well, no wonder though, he's just a pup wonderin where his mom's gone to. Hope he's ok and it's not a virus.

So Halloween 2005. Was it as exciting as Halloween 2004? There were definately better costumes this year. It appeared that people are much trendier in 2005 than 2004.

I was ODing Bitch: Mia Wallace (from Pulp Fiction) and Ryan was a fat biker dude.

Amanda was supposed to be a vampire lady, but her fangs didn't work out. She's donning the beautiful and lush Napolean Dynamite wig. Mark was the best pimp I've ever met.

And this is Michael and a girl whose name I can never remember, but she's an artist who's having a showing at a gallery in Hamilton that I won't be able to go to. She was a French-Canadian wrestler, and her boyfriend was a guy from Hamilton on Halloween.

Wes was the last piece of toilet paper on the roll. Looks like he's been used too.


I didn't get nearly as stoned at this party as last year, but it was still a lot of fun and the food was GREAT! I forgot my loot bag, though. =( Wonder what I'm going to be next year...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home