Wednesday, August 17, 2005

We must move forward, not backward, upward not forward, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom.

A large 48"x36" corkboard was delivered to our office today, so I took the cardboard box, cut off the flaps. It's approximately 72"x48" unfolded and flat on the floor. Guess what I'm going to use it for.

Just guess.

I've got carpet in the apartment, so this beautiful piece of cardboard is going to allow me to practice my freestylin'. Unfortunately, tomorrow is going to be my second-to-last class, and I'm still undecided on whether I want to continue breakdancing or if I'm going try something different like jazz or hip hop.

But with this piece of cardboard, I could bust a move anytime I like! I plan on decorating it with some original graffiti art (probably just with a Sharpie). The only thing missing is a good bGirl name. I haven't really thought about it because I don't actually think of myself as a "b-girl", but fuck it - I've taken 8 back breaking classes, I think I deserve to give myself a little credit. So please, I implore you my dear blog-friends, BFFs, and innocent bystanders, lend me your brains and help me think of a good bGirl tag.

In Other News, there's only ONE more day til Big Foot. I'm so excited - not just because of the drugs, but for the beautiful drive up - 3 peaceful hours in northern Ontario where everything is green, yellow and brown, and the roads wind swiftly up and down and in the distance you see the little farms with their little livestock and little vegetables growing in long rows and you make farm animal sounds whenever you see a horse or a cow, and then you've got this ipod loaded with The Beatles and Pink Floyd and The Olivia Tremor Control, and you know that the trip really began when you left the busy bustling city behind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home