Thursday, November 17, 2005

Anthony Hopkins

I have crazy dreams, but they're not usually very enlightening (my mushroom trips are another story). When I was young, they used to be bloody and violent, but now they've gotten pretty boring and since school started, I tend to dream about forgotten assignments and unprepared tests.

Last night, however, my fucked up little brain decided to throw a party for me in a bright and sunny house with yellow and white walls. There was a picnic outside and everyone was eating BBQ and cake, my whole family was there! Then we went inside and suddenly we were being hunted down by Anthony Hopkins - NO not Hannibal Lecter, but Anthony Hopkins himself The Man. He chased us throughout the house that had hallways like a maze, and sometimes we were crawling through the pipes and the walls. I don't know what weapon he had, and I don't think he killed anyone, but there was definately the feeling that if he found us he'd kill us all.

Weird.

Today, I watched the Fatboy Slim video for Weapon of Choice starring the talented Christopher Walken and I really really really want to dance in a video like that. I don't know what song though - any suggestions?

1 Comments:

Blogger Frosted said...

What you waiting for - Good o'l Gwen! <-wants to see

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home