Friday, March 03, 2006

miew miew went the mitten

Do I sound lost? I think I must... and there are times when I don't even know who I am anymore. Maybe it's because I'm starting a new cycle in my life - another year - it's my birthday next Wednesday. Is my body preparing me for the future or holding me back? I feel crazy and confused and there ain't a soul who can help me.

A poetic melancholy overwhelms me as I write this, I can't say why. Where am I going with this?

There is a party for me tomorrow... I must put on a smiley face. And I must mean it. I owe it to my friends to be happy that they are here for me. But no one can help me. It's all up to me. That's the scary part.

5 Comments:

Blogger sweaty said...

your friends owe it to you to understand the human (and especially birthday) blues. be grumpy and let them work at listening and trying to cheer you up because that's what friends are supposed to do. we are all lost in the same place anyway only, and not always, at different times. it's your birthday and you can cry if you want to. :))

6:43 PM  
Blogger Frosted said...

yeah. The view point of at least 3 of us (yes, I'm talking for 2 other people right now) is that wearing your heart on your sleave is a generally good way o living. Had a great time at your party :D lets do that again sometime.

5:23 AM  
Blogger El Mahboob said...

sorry to miss what must have been a wonderful time. hope it was a great night for you, and have a sweet day on wednesday. it's your birthday and you can start a fist fight if you want to!

8:57 PM  
Blogger sweaty said...

happy one year older than last week birthday! :))))

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!!!!

8:10 PM  
Blogger Frosted said...

Blog!! This is a directive not for me, but for all those that require your wisdom in the dark months of March and April.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home